Thursday 21 February 2013

Fashion Prints

Over the past year or so I have been lucky enough to work with a very special client. She is a fashion designer based in a Mauritius and specializes in high-end resort-wear including items such as kaftans and maxi dresses. Although I can't share her name with you, she has given me permission to show you a small selection of the prints I have done for her which I am very excited about! and will be great for the new website I'm trying to sort out at the mo. I've loved working for her as its so different to my usual interior projects, but still has the tropical/exotic feel to it which you may know I absolutely love. After these have been digitally printed they will also be embroidered! I can't wait to see them made up in to the final garment and hope to share this with you too.



No comments:

Post a Comment